Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Score!

I went to Rite Aid last night and scored some cheap diapers. With Stacey being at guard and the busy fourth of july weekend, I haven't done any grocery shopping in about a month. It's so hard to just watch the deals pass me by but the awesome thing is I have a huge stockpile so I can go a month without grocery shopping and we still have plenty of food to spare. So here's what I got:


Transaction #1
Pampers Cruizers Jumbo Pack x 3 = $26.97
Used $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon
Used $2 off diaper coupons x 3
Paid $15.97
Received a $5 off next purchase and submitted a $2 single check rebate

Transaction #2
Pampers Cruizers Jumbo Pack x 2 =  $17.98
Pampers Wipes x 3 = $7.47
Used $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon
Used $5 off next purchase from previius transaction
Used $2 off diaper coupons x 2
Used $2 off wipes x 1
Used $0.50 off wipes x 2
Paid $8.45
Received $5 off next purchase

So if you subtract the $5 off next purchase I earned and the single check rebate I will get, I got 5 packs of diapers and 3 packs of wipes for $17.42. That's $2.12 an item! Oh how I love a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails