Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Notebook: Week of 3/15

Language Arts
100 Easy Lessons: 33 - 35
Mead Handwriting: Letter O
Poetry: Bed In Summer

Math
Review and catch up on past worksheets not completed

Religion
I made an effort to lead the kids in spontaneous prayers of thanks and petition (please God help me to make good choices, etc) in hopes that it will start to become more of a habit.

Other
Gymnastics
Soccer (I was hoping it would not overlap with Gymnastics but only for two weeks)
Occupational Therapy
Many days at the playground



Arts and Crafts
Last week was a busy week so I never got around to creating any planned art projects but on several mornings, I woke up to Shannon sitting at Stacey's desk, arts and crafts bins open, creating masterpieces. He made this card for me one morning:

I also created a card for Shannon but I think he ran off with it before I could get a picture. It's a shame too because it was some of my best work. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails